MidrESHET HAYIL

MidrESHET HAYIL
The Daily Companion for the Sephardi Woman

Wednesday, June 5, 2013

A Few Sefirot Closer To Becoming an Eshet Hayil

BS''D
3 Sivan 5773
While today is considered 'Mother's Day' to some, it is really Mother's day every day. Todah Rabbah to all the Ima's in the world for all of your work and dedication for raising us up best!

Day Five of Week 7: Hod of Malkhput- Humility of  Sovereignty

"Sovereignty is HaShem's gift to each individual. Hod of Malkhout is the humble appreciation of this exceptional gift. Does my sovereignty and independence humble me? Am I an arrogant leader? Do I appreciate the special qualities I was blessed with?
Exercise for the day: Acknowledge HaShem for creating you with personal dignity."
*REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN FOR THE FALL SEMESTER TO THE MIDRESHET HAYIL SEMINARY, KINDLY MESSAGE ME FOR MORE DETAILS!!*
Shavua Tov uMevorakh!!



BS''D
4 Sivan 5773
(BH Shavouot is almost here!)


Day Six of Week 7: Yesod of Malchut-Bonding within Sovereignty


"Examine the bonding aspect of your sovereignty. Healthy independence should not prevent you from bonding with another person. On the contrary: self-confidence allows you to respect and trust another's sovereignty and ultimately bond with him. And that bond will strengthen your own sovereignty, rather than sacrifice it.
Does my sovereignty prevent me from bonding? Could that be because of deeper insecurities that I am unaware of? Do I recognize the fact that a fear of bonding reflects on lack of self-confidence in my own sovereignty? Do I talk to the one with whom I bond and discuss my fears that bonding will compromise my boundaries?
Exercise for the day: Actualize your sovereignty by intensifying your bond with a close one."





--

MidrESHET Hayil
  The Daily Companion for the Sephardi Woman
  www.midreshethayil.com 
  -Smile Eshet Hayil! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment